Dec 31, 2010

RIPPED!!!!!


Ripped out of my womb
Not a moment too soon
The place that breeds life
Now transformed into a tomb
I slept for a moment
But it sleeps now, forever
Dead before it lived
No chance of being together
I want you to stay, but I’m just not prepared
I thought I’d be easy
But I’m fighting back tears
No, I’m trying to wipe rivers
Before they turn into oceans
An immortal state of sadness
Sinking and Floating
Strong yet so Weak
Loud yet Discreet
Not even developed and yet it still speaks
A boy or a girl
The heart or the world
A life, more precious than diamonds and pearls
Ripped by my choice
With no gun to my head
In my head, no choice
Cause it’s future was dead
You could have saved the world
Or ended it too
Who knows, it’s too late
I made the decision for you
I made the decision for me
I could have waited to see
But before I could think clearly
It was Ripped out of me......

No comments:

Post a Comment