Oct 17, 2011

Release

All the Anger and Frustration
I gave it all back
The heartache and Confusion
Past fights and crooked tracks
The lies and broken promises
The discouraging words
The sadness, The darkness
The memories, Everything I heard

I'm giving back the rumors
The downfall and evil
The weakness, the tears
And all the negative people

I am no longer the garbage
The toilet bowl, the trash
The container for the rubbish
See all of that is in the past

I'm taking back my strength,
My respect, My life
I'm laying down my attitude
And my temper, not thinking twice
I'm refusing to be stuck
To be down, to be trapped
I'm fueling up my fire
And I'm going up to bat

No more name calling and back stabbing
no more childish fights
Disagreements about nothing
No this time, I'll do things right
I'm honoring myself
And the person God made me
The person life made me
And the decisions that saved me

I'm listening to me
I'm fighting for a cause
I'm giving back your garbage
So take it......It's yours

No comments:

Post a Comment