Jun 4, 2010

Thank You

Thank you for a love that I now understand
that doesn't come from a human
but deep down within
that adds to my fullness
and abundantly overflows
that out shines the sun
and in the darkness it glows
in the sunlight it grows
unconditionally and eternal
an elevation of emotions
genuine and internal
it's too strong to retain
uncontrollably bursting out
too show everyone that encounters it
what it's all about
unheard of, unsure of
but now understood
the greatness, the realness
indescribable, good
that's better than sweet
way more than imagined
always dreamed of
but not likely fathomed
I thank you for a love that I now understand
that's been patiently waiting
to be discovered......within!

-Rebecca Hall

1 comment:

  1. I love ya poems..You write from the heart and if anyone are goin thru things reading ya poems and understanding them will help them find the way..keep writing boo you gonna make it...

    ReplyDelete